Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would anyone want to compete with me in maths and make money.its for all.just say yes and will conta

maths competition



Would anyone want to compete with me in maths and make money.its for all.just say yes and will contact yo soonsay yes



yes



Would anyone want to compete with me in maths and make money.its for all.just say yes and will contact yo soonpalace theatre opera theater



You mean "lose" money don't you, and I am afraid you can't do that on here. In any case, if you expect to be taken seriously, take the time to check your typing.
Wat r the rules wat u gonna be questionin on .



I say yes but just give me the details alrite!!!
Wouldn't like to compete.it's been some time I read text book .But if I could learn something in the process then fine.I wouldn't want any money for that.
If I want to make money, I will not be sitting here and solving all these problems.......



Sorry....



I am the wrong person
Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd