Thursday, December 10, 2009

My question is... my bf ask my parrents if he could make love to me they say yes there all for it. w

me and my bf get along ok. But know he asks my parrents if he could make love to me and my parrents r all for it but i am not because he has a 16 inch of dick wants to shove up me an it is to big and no this is no lie i messured it 48 times in a row. ok. And no he does not want 2 be in gennease of world records because he wants to share it with me. Plus big inches of steal runs in his family so yea. And he loves me alot so wat do i do, how do i do it and how do i take it?



please give me an awnser me as soon as possible.



My question is... my bf ask my parrents if he could make love to me they say yes there all for it. wat do-i doopera house



IF he loved you, he wouldnt pressure u to do anything that u dont want to do. I think u shouldnt do anything with him it shows respect for your body and see if he stays with you keep saying no and lets see what he says or does. If he stays with you then maybe he loves you maybe he doesnt who knows.



My question is... my bf ask my parrents if he could make love to me they say yes there all for it. wat do-i dodream theater opera theater



a.. he need to wait until your ready



b.. he don't need to ram the whole thing up you..



c.. if indeed he is that big.. he should count on given you half the loving.
Just so you know, you will never be able to take it all. That's a fact so I would not worry. Just take what you can. Hope you have fun. I am a guy and that's just stupid that you would be asking that question when you know the anwser.
if this guy really loves you, he would wait till YOU're ready. not just because he wants it then and there. and your parents should at least sit down and talk to you about this making love thing. and if you decide to do it anyways, please make sure you get him tested. just to be on the safe side. good luck!!! =]how old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd