Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best way to ask a girl to marry me, and get her to NOT say yes?

It's a long story, but there is a will involved and a couple of things I need to do before I get Grandpa's money.



Thanks!



What's the best way to ask a girl to marry me, and get her to NOT say yes?hollywood theater



You mean man! you dont deserve a women! she probally loves you so much! how about argue with her, tell her the truth, then ask her?! Why would any guy do that, you are sick!!!



What's the best way to ask a girl to marry me, and get her to NOT say yes?opera.com opera theater



Dont ask her
Don't do it in public, or where anyone one else is around. When its public she would probably be ,more pressured into saying yes. The rest is up to you though...
Don't ask! She probably loves you and you are just being a *****. I am sorry but it is true.
Be mean, then say in a rude tone, "Will you marry me?"



And she'll say, "Heck no!!"
Say, "Look I gotta get married soon, so it might as well be you".
well that one is easy.... i broke up with my ex this way...... but the best way is proby.... bring your secondary GF with your primary GF both to a fancy dinner.... and just ask both them to marry you.... hopefully they will be piss off that you have been "cheating" on them.... if they are not pissed though your in trouble cause you just ask TWO females to marry you... i mean the part with them washing the dishes and making you food shouldn't be bad... there will be no excuse for them not to meet with your standers ... but most likey they will be really be pissed... so when they say no just take off and make them pay for the dinner
drop on one knee and present her with an onion ring!! that should do it
Well lets see, my husband was told no the first time he asked me to marry him, we were in a VERY public place and he dropped to one knee, and preceded to say, "Kuhlena (that's me duh!) will you fight with me in public, never let me see you naked again, and Never have sex with me again?" That was his first marriage proposal.
pay a girl to say no? and then tell them that she was ur gf and she really did say no....



OR



dont ask, and lie to them and tell them that u did and she said no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd