Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I, a teenager, were to say this, do you care and why do you care if yes...?

I currently like an old episode of Barney and Friends that I used to like when I was little. I really enjoyed seeing it again and want to get a tape of the episode! The episode is called I Just Love Bugs and I really enjoy watching it because it makes me happy and gives me good memories!



Why do some people care and act negatively towards this type of thing? BTW, most people do NOT act negatively, but there are some who do, why do the do this?



Thanks for your answers!



If I, a teenager, were to say this, do you care and why do you care if yes...?opera score



Some people are just too serious!



Chill-ax i say. I love cartoons from childhood....care bears and my little pony etc. i have bought dvd sets and all. some people are just not into cartoons and that sort of thing, too 'mature' or something. wha-eva !



If I, a teenager, were to say this, do you care and why do you care if yes...?musicals opera theater



Most people today watch child shows and don't want to admit it (and I watch some child shows on weekends from 8 a.m. to noon central time on abc and I don't care since they are for younger children).
It could possibly be a superiority complex. They don't want to be judged themselves, so they put the focus on you. Either way, if it makes you happy, then do it. It's no one else's business when it comes to what makes you happy.
Some of my favorite memories are of childhood things like that! Anyone that is negative about it is just jealous of your courage to speak it!
They act negatively because it's an instant boost to their ego and low self-esteem.



Really, that's the only reason why people bully others around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd