Thursday, December 10, 2009

If a boy asks you out that lives miles away, and you like him, should you say yes?

I like this boy named Curtis and he asked me out but he lives in Fairfield and I live in Oakland.



If a boy asks you out that lives miles away, and you like him, should you say yes?theatre tickets



long distance relationships.....will kill you, long distance relationships will kil you! (Long distance, long distance...)



Its a song, but really its true



If a boy asks you out that lives miles away, and you like him, should you say yes?opera house opera theater



unless u guys can see each other on a daily bases then no b/c long distance relationships don't work out that well even if u communicate over the phone, but you never know.
its not that far..just make sure he has a reliable car.lol.and when u have to go visit him, makem give u gas money..see problem solved..
yeah why not? unless you think it wont work out, it never hurts to try!=)
long distance relationships can be hard but if you both want it to work out and both put work into then there is no reason why you shouldn't go with your heart
If you really like him, and are willing to scarifice your time to go see him, yes.



If not, no.
NO!



but thats because Ive been there and done that.



I would NEVER do it again
Say yes.



Love knows no boundaries.
I might say yes if I love him really much
Well, how far is that?



Id say sure. As long as you guys can realistically see each other. Why not? You dont have to be neighbors to go out with each other.
If hes coming to pick you up then why not. I live in Texas and dont have a problem driving to meet up with a girl i like. So yeah give him a shot.
you should say yes what school
yeah go for it. it will work out.
well have you ever met him?



do you talk to him on the phone?



if so then yea i guess :]]
how far is it? i have drove 100 miles one way to see my bff
If you are close of to drive it shouldn't be too bad. I was in a relationship for a couple of years with a girls who lived in the US while I lived in Europe (military) It can sometimes be difficult but daily phone calls help alot.
could always try it see if it works doesn't hurt
That's up to you. If you two can deal with the distance, then go for it!
My bf lives 30 miles away from me and we manage to see each other at least twice a week...



However being able to drive helps...otherwise it may not have worked...
okay? and im supposed to know how far away fairfield is from oakland??
thats kind of how me and my girlfriends relation ship is, you do however have to take in consederation how your going to spend time with him or when you get to see, rather it bieng a phone relationship, so yeah i would defantly say yes if I were you .
Yes. Don't let distance get between you. Besides, how old are you? If you have a car, then distance is irrelevant.
well,It is up to you but i personally would get someone that lives close to me it is easier.
i think you should say no because it dont seem right to me
yes.. but jus keep in mind that long distance relationships are difficult sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd