Thursday, December 10, 2009

My girl friend wants to be friends wit her ex but asked me first. what should i say yes or no?

Say yeah, if she cares enough to ask u then ther's most likely nothing to worry about.



My girl friend wants to be friends wit her ex but asked me first. what should i say yes or no?lyric opera



Only if he can be the both of your friend.



My girl friend wants to be friends wit her ex but asked me first. what should i say yes or no?imax theater opera theater



say yes, because if you dont allow her to be friends with him then she'll probably accuse you of trying to control who she's friends with. but if there's any bit of insecurity in you, then tell her that you wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
NO NO NO NO NO WAY WRONG TO DO EITHER SHE WANTS HIM OR NOT YOU CAN NOT BE LOVERS AND END IT AND EXPECT A FRIENDSHIP DOES NOT WORK I AM 65 TRUST ME BEEN THERE DONE THAT TAKE A WORD FROM THE WISE NO NO NO NO KICK HIM TO THE CURB
why be with someone that doesn't want to be with you? her loss, let her go!
Why not. He's an ex. My husband %26amp; his ex-wife are great friends. We're always doing things as blended families. It's great that my step-daughter has both of her parents who are truly friends %26amp; both take care of her. Good luck.
depends on their history.. im friends with most of my ex's, but my most recent ex and i have so much history with each other that it could get complicated if we tried to be friends..
look it happen to back then



look tell her its better to close



that old book and you and her a new book



no man hell no



her ex still want her man



she playing with fire



and by that mean he need to move on
It depends, do you even like her EX. You probably shouldn't be friends with him if it bothers her. Is he your type. Does she just want you to be friends with him or does she expect this to lead somewhere.



Sounds a little kinky to me.
i would say yea
Say yes.
Yes. You're not her father, so you can't control who she is friends with or not. Trust is key in relationships, without trust they fail. She was kind enough to ask you first.
*sigh*
I would say sure. If you trust her it shouldnt be a problem if she goes back to him it wasnt ment to be anyway
this is a tough one, it really depends on what kind of relatiobship these two had..do you trust your gf?i think it wouldn't do any harm, but keep an eye on them. ;)
let her say yes she will come to her brain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd