Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I say in Dutch " I love you very much,will you marry me" (I hope he says YES, will

Ik hou van u heel veel, wil u trouw mij



Couldn't tell you if it's right or not.



How do I say in Dutch " I love you very much,will you marry me" (I hope he says YES, will cry if he doesnt)star theater



ask a Dutchman



How do I say in Dutch " I love you very much,will you marry me" (I hope he says YES, will cry if he doesnt)extension opera theater



I Can't Believe Your the one asking. I Think you should wait it out give it a month and have a talk about getting married. Then go from their.
okay let me say it the right way, i'm from belgium, so no problem :)



"ik hou erg veel van je, wil je met me trouwen?"



using those free translaters doesn't help you, because they don't conjugate the verbs and all...
Ik houd van u zeer, u zal huwen me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd