Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a lot of guy friends and one of them asked me out,should I say yes?

I dont think you should because im guessing he's good friends with all of your other guy friends and so if you guys break up then it will be really bad. You and ur friend will never be the same friends anymore but the guys will probably go on his side if you break up. So i dont think you wanna loose them too. Just tell him you want to keep things the way they are. Good luck!



I have a lot of guy friends and one of them asked me out,should I say yes?amc theatre



well first you need to see is he your type u don't date people just because they ask u if u u like him yes if u don't no



I have a lot of guy friends and one of them asked me out,should I say yes?symphony opera theater



sure do! :} he just asked u out, he doesnt mean like he want u to be his gurl, right? so just enjoy... it doesnt really mean that if ur asked by a guy for a date, it mean something. sometime the're just trying to be gentlemen for their girl friends!
u really shouldn't trust guys. Are u too young? NO. If ur a junior in high skool, u can but watch out.
well if you really like him and think he's nice to you, although it might be a little weird if you've been friends with him for awhile, I say why not?
TRUST UR FRIEND.......IF I WER U I SHOULD SAY YES.....TO HIM.....ITS NOT BAD IF YOU GO W/ UR FRIEND.......IF U DONT TRUST HIM ....DONT GO OUT W/ HIM...
well if you like him then yes, but if you dont and u see it going no where then dont. or else you may loose him as a friends and his friends may start not liking you much either.
If you really like him YES.



If you say ''no'' and you know that you really like him you'll probably regret it someday (believe me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd