Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I report somebody for point gaming if they say "thanks for the two points?" or a "

It's ur choice but I've done it. Some questions are just do dumb they deserve it!



Like the guy who said women love me, is it because of my charm, my wit or the fact I'm hansome. I said all three.



So report me.



And when a girl says I'm a Catholic and my husband beats me and beats my kids, report someone for saying divorce him!



It's is against Catholic rules to get a divorce for that type of reason, so it's a pandering answer.



Now, someone here caught someone with two accounts double teaming on themselves to get points. That should be reported!



If I have two accounts and I answer my own questions to get points, that's wrong!



Can I report somebody for point gaming if they say "thanks for the two points?" or a "yes or no" response?opera songs



Yes, you click the red flag next to their submission and report them for abuse. Int he drop down menu, choose Point-Gaming and add your own complaint. They get 10 points, I think, deducted.



Can I report somebody for point gaming if they say "thanks for the two points?" or a "yes or no" response?secure browser opera theater



yes, simply click "report abuse"
i honestly don't know if you can or not ... look for the link that says help and it has a list of questions pertianing to yahoo ancwers
well yes or no is a answer !!
Yes; you can report anything that's not a real question or not a valid answer to your question. The website is for people finding answers to their questions or helping others with theirs, not gaining as many points as possible. If someone answer something on the lines of "2 points", you can report them, since it's not a real answer
Boy you sound like your name!



But for your question you got the check the guidelines to see if they are really reportable
y that means they have no life
u sure can some cock sucker did it to me the other day
I would say the thanks for the two points yes, the yes or no answer no.
is that how you do it.... man.... and I have be typing diatribes for weeks now..... thanks.... I didn't know this was a contest.....
yes you most definitely can...............
Probably not for the "yes or no" response but definitely for the "thanks for the two points" response. That will show the Yahoo! Answers Team the user only answered the question for the points.



Other good examples are:



"Pick me as the best answer."



"I don't know" or



even saying that they like your picture or something



If they simply didn't answer the question, you could get it removed.
Yes... but is it really that important???



By the way, thanks for the 2 points.
On occasion, I have said "thanks for the two points" Sometimes, when I take the trouble to read the question and whatever additional details may be provided, it was a waste of my time. The question may have been silly, stupid, obvious or any combination of those. So once in a while, my patience runs thin and I collect two points just for the time I spent reading the question. So, go ahead, report me, you mean-spirited nit-picker!
I don't think you can.
Why would you want to I mean so what its not like we are getting money from our points, Are you just a naturally born tattle tell?
no



thanks for the two points



Get a life you little whiny baby.
I wouldn't
You might be able to for the "thanks for the two points", but if the question is something to the affect of "Have you seen Star Wars?", then "yes" or "no" is actually an appropriate answer to the question asked.
well it all depends on what the question you asked if it was a yes or a no kind.



but the "thanks for the 2 points" i think you can. because they are telling you basically they are gaming for them
You might be able to report the "thanks for the two points" questions but "yes" and "no" are considered answers as far as I know.
Yeah if your a F a g g o t
no....if u ask a yes or no question....expect a yes or no answer.
aww come on thats no fun =(
You can always report someone, but they don't listen.
you can, its kind of anal though.
You need to take a chill pill man.
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd