Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can a cat get pregnant while still nursing a litter of kittens? MY daughter says no but I say yes?

Cats go into heat approximately every six months. If it has been six months since her last heat, then yes. If you have seen her being mounted by a tom, then yes. Cats do not have recreational sex.



Please have your cat spayed. The homeless animal rate is skyrocketing.



Can a cat get pregnant while still nursing a litter of kittens? MY daughter says no but I say yes?opera songs



My neighbor was feeding outside cats but he died of a heart attack and I started feeding one of these "homeless" cats. She got pregnant and had three kittens in my backyard. I felt her stomach and felt some kicking today. From what I suspect, she got pregnant days after giving birth. Report It



Can a cat get pregnant while still nursing a litter of kittens? MY daughter says no but I say yes?secure browser opera theater



its possible
Yes they can. I have a cat, and while she was still nursing her kittens, although they were a little more grown, she got pregnant again, while she was still nursing. So it is possible
Yes, most certainly!
Yes but it is in no way good or healthy for that cat.
YES
welll i think so. i have never seen or heard of it but i'm pretty sure they can
Well mine sure did
Yes most definately. I have seen cats who will become pregnant again immediately they have given birth. It's never wise to allow it to happen as the current kittens, Mom and the new kittens will suffer, there is no way she can sustain nursing, being pregnant and keeping her health. Their immume system is compromised by the stress of being in heat and also by having kittens so that also leaves them vulnerable to infection, both bacterial and viral.
Absolutely. In fact they often go back into heat while still nursing. Don't let her get pregnant though as it will put a terrible drain on her physically.



No different than a human!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd