Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls: If a guy you barely know suddenly asks you out on a date, when would you say yes? no?

i now it's pretty vague...please try and answer as best as possible. Thx greatly appreciated.



Girls: If a guy you barely know suddenly asks you out on a date, when would you say yes? no?listen to opera



id say yes if i thought he was cute and could tell that he had a sense of humor. id give him a chance.



id say no if it didnt seem like we were compatible. too shy (only because im shy), no sense of humor, no physical attraction whatsoever, etc.



Girls: If a guy you barely know suddenly asks you out on a date, when would you say yes? no?concert venue opera theater



Maybe, it depends who.



Like if in the times I've talked to him, I feel like he understands me, that he's funny, nice, etc. then I will...



However, if I've heard some bad stuff about him I prolly wouldnt..here at my school the gossip's actually pretty reliable %26gt;%26lt;



Also, it depends if he seems sincere..yupp.
ohhhhhhhh..



If u gotta be my lover u have to be my friend because love and friendship never end.



so thats my theory and i would tell u when i know u real good.



if this is bout you, i suggest u know her first, dont jump k. gud luck
a yes........... if hes cute or somewhere close to cute i'll think if i wan to go



wat the hell. i'll go out with him atleast once to know the guy...........
Nope. I'm married, and happily so!
It all depends on what my first impression on this guy is good...then ya i would....if it was bad...nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd