Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think you'll be more successful in life if you say NO more than you say YES?

For me-definitely yes!I say "No" really difficult but I am learning to do it easily



Do you think you'll be more successful in life if you say NO more than you say YES?symphony



you wanna get marry-no



can we a pet-no



are you doing your homework-no



wana play-no



wana go on a trip-no



are you sick-*caugh**caugh*caugh* no



kid you know the answer- no



hy son...-no



Well is like the answer for no is good for many things but you would be more succesful by saying yes.



Do you think you'll be more successful in life if you say NO more than you say YES?performing arts center opera theater



Well, I will answer yes, no, maybe, someday, when I feel like it, when the mood strikes me, let's go for it, there must be another way, and the world is a crazy place including you and me.



By the way, what is success? Maybe what I think is success is not what you think is success.



Vive Le Difference!
i think say yes more for success
It depends on what the questions are.
My uncle once told me "You shouldn't say No all the time because you wouldn't want God to say No to you."



So I think you'd be more successful or at least at peace with yourself if you say Yes. Being generous never hurt anybody.
yes...im mean no. or im not sure how to answer this. jenn is confused.



say yes to all adventures.



say no to all people who do not have your best interest in mind. (including yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd