Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who thinks 50cent should be shot dead this time give your full comment i for one say yes hes gay and

I HATE 50cents dumb ugly fracking **** i wish her were dead even my dog looks better and raps better than him and its a pug



Who thinks 50cent should be shot dead this time give your full comment i for one say yes hes gay and cant rap?secure browser



That is so messed up man like who u workin 4 y u sayin stuff like that thats plain messed up? like wAT the hel did you ever do 2 you huhh and i want an answer back cuz he is a good rapper but not the greatist and omg THATS MESSED UP MAN...why did u say that? and wat the hell you @sz i don't ever c you rap s0 wat the *** r u talking about? did he trii 2 shot youz or sumdin cuz that shyt you rote waz f''ed up and then also so y the hell r u listening to him? if u don't like him you ja



Who thinks 50cent should be shot dead this time give your full comment i for one say yes hes gay and cant rap?home theater opera theater



No, he can't rap, I wouldn't wish death on him though.
yes. 50 cent should die, my name is bam margera. my brother is in the band CKY. 50 cent will be killed by 2 pack when he comes back from the dead, which will hopefully be tomorrow. wait, then 2 pack will kill us all! crazy motha.........
i totally agree. he was good at first, then just sucked so much.
I think that if you don't like him then don't listen to him. If you waste your time saying he is gay then you are just being jealous of his success.
GO FUKKKK UR SELF, HES A GOOD RAPPER, I DONT SEE YOU RAPPING,AND ON TV,DO YA? never wish death on anyone thats fukkked up
Wow...I don't wish death on anyone...but I agree he is a terrible rapper. If Dre's beats weren't so damn ill then he'd be nothing
I don't think he should be shot dead. I like him. I think he's sexy and I love his teeth! And, I'm a white soccer mom!!
no comment 4 me...wut if he has one of his security guards on here or sumthin



lol jk...but i dont really lik him as a rapper either

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd