Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am having a debate I say no plants don't have feelings but the other people say yes they do I

I need scientific evidence to support my opinion preferably from botanists or people that have disproved this



I am having a debate I say no plants don't have feelings but the other people say yes they do I need evidencestar theater



Check out the book, "The Secret Life Of Plants" by Peter Tompkins, %26amp; Christopher Bird. It deals with this same phenomenon.



I am having a debate I say no plants don't have feelings but the other people say yes they do I need evidenceextension opera theater



There really is no need for the scientific evidence. Plants represent the love and care that has been put into them by nature or you. If you care for your plant then your reward will be its vigorous growth and fruits. That's if they grow any. However if you don't care for your plant then it will just die. Look at it this way, the bonsai tree represents its owner in many ways. It's vigor, appearance, and luster! Plants that are taken care of by you can represent you!!! Why don't you tell them that?
You have to have a nervous system and a brain to feel pain. Plants do not have either.
Actually, people have disproved that plants don't have feelings. There are several studies that show plants communicate with others, "scream" when in pain, release plant cortisols, etc.



And as somebody seeking scientific support, maybe you need to actually define what you mean by feelings. As far as I know, there is so such definition for fauna, much less for fauna.



And the person who says you need a nervouse system is right, but flora has it's own nervouse system as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd