Thursday, December 10, 2009

My friend gave reuben allen my phone # and he called me and asked me out should i say yes are no he

I thought you liked this guy,say yes



My friend gave reuben allen my phone # and he called me and asked me out should i say yes are no he is fine.?chicago theater



if you know him and you think he is a good person and someone you would like to date then go out with him.



If you don't know him and have never had a good conversation with him then don't.



Looking fine is not enough reason to date a guy.....



My friend gave reuben allen my phone # and he called me and asked me out should i say yes are no he is fine.?met opera opera theater



no I like alot he his fine girl. he my okay.hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya, why not, as you said he is fine. Right.
if u like him then i guess u should say yes.
Why don't you try anyway you said he's fine and aside from that there's no harm in trying to know him better by going out with him
yeah go for it. if you like him and he likes you. why not. take opportunities and chances.
whatever man that **** is so CHEESY.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd