Thursday, December 10, 2009

We're all asked by endless charities to donate money, time, or goods...how often do you say yes

I just emptied my cupboards for a local food drive, and I donate every month to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.



We're all asked by endless charities to donate money, time, or goods...how often do you say yes?extension



Thank you, it feels good to give.....and look karma, I got 10 points!! ;-)



Thank you for the vote! Report It



We're all asked by endless charities to donate money, time, or goods...how often do you say yes?movie theater opera theater



When I'm sure that most of it gets to the source and not eaten up in 'administration' costs.
Sometimes only.
Funny how that works, ain't it? They ask you to give and give, but they never ask you if you need anything.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd