Thursday, December 10, 2009

OK I have been here for a while but I have yet to really say omg... lol yes, who can change that?

Play me some Paint it Black we can sit at the bar and talk about music, booze and anything else your hear desires!



OK I have been here for a while but I have yet to really say omg... lol yes, who can change that?chinese theater



i can change it - OMG!



OK I have been here for a while but I have yet to really say omg... lol yes, who can change that?opera mini opera theater



are you drunk? we like you, barman, don't go!
I just watched my dog lick his business.......gross!!
You silly boy, only you can change that, only you.
If you say so...
hummmmmm



let me think.......



i saw a big mud turtle at work today



and moved him out of the road...thought i was saving his life



on the way home stopped to talk to the mine inspector and he invited me over to dinner...... guess what he was having???
omg wtfingf are you like fing talking about, get a job... or like some food... quit asking for sex..



please excuse me i lost my brain in world war 4
just see the answers i get!!!



so many losers!!!
i spose there's all kinds of things we could say or describe on here, maybe show you a site or two that might tempt you to type omg, but well it's really your omg to feel so i guess you just gotta hang in there and wait, your omg will come one day and you'll no longer be an omg virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd