Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone listen to the brooklyn tabernacle choir..and have you heard their latest cd I'll Sa

No and no.



Does anyone listen to the brooklyn tabernacle choir..and have you heard their latest cd I'll Say Yes?



I haven't purchased one of their CDs in a long time, but I love their music. We used to sing their songs in choir.



Does anyone listen to the brooklyn tabernacle choir..and have you heard their latest cd I'll Say Yes?opera mobile opera theater



Yes, but I have not heard their new CD, I'll have to get that one. I absolutely loved the song Jason Crabb of the Crabb Family did with them! God bless you!!!
I do listen to them occasionally...but I haven't heard the latest CD. I listen to Jason Crabb, who I think sings in the choir...
No



No
No there is NO ONE who has heard their latest cd,this statements means that you are not ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd