Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm still in school and after class my teacher ask me if i want some, should i say yes or no?

i had fantazise about this monment for a whilde.



I'm still in school and after class my teacher ask me if i want some, should i say yes or no?hollywood theater



id persomly say no but if u said yes u could use it against him and say it was sexual abuse or sumthin. But safest would be no!



I'm still in school and after class my teacher ask me if i want some, should i say yes or no?opera.com opera theater



what deos your teacher mean if you want some??? ?
if you want go for it,no one is stopping you!
Just say no. Never **** where you eat.
What did you say when he asked you (since you are supposed to be a girl, right?)



Something like, "Hhmmmmm, maybe, let me ask my Yahoo Buddies what they think for about a week and I'll get back with ya when the count is in!"



Admit it. You're a sick puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd