Thursday, December 10, 2009

My husband says I can't buy another Guinea pig what can I tell him to say YES!! We already have

more!!!!!?



My husband says I can't buy another Guinea pig what can I tell him to say YES!! We already have two I want 1..the grand theater



Tell him you are on a mission to save 1 more Guinea pig from being shoved up some weird persons butt. Why do people put small animals up their butt. That is too weird to think about. Sorry, got carried away.



My husband says I can't buy another Guinea pig what can I tell him to say YES!! We already have two I want 1..soap opera opera theater



Seriously?? This is what you are fretting over? I would just let-it-go. This isn't some life or death thing..its another small pet.
when you married Richard Gere you knew that would be a problem
lol how about hes already compromised by letting you have them? now you compromise as well.
Buy one and bring it home.
If you are clean with your animals and take care of them why does he care. As long as he is not the one having to take care of them you should not have to ask permission. Is he allergic or some thing
If you want ANYTHING, give bj's and you'll always get your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd