Saturday, December 5, 2009

My flash card got re-formatted. Is there ANY way to retrieve my lost data? some say yes n tell me ho

Not without bringing the disk into a disc recovery place...and even still it probably isn't so easy...I'd just accept that your data is gone. Sorry that happened...always stinks to lose data! happens to the best of us i guess though.



My flash card got re-formatted. Is there ANY way to retrieve my lost data? some say yes n tell me how, PLEASE.state theatre



if it got formatted...no...data is gone. There are ways of recovering deleted files with some software..But it only pertains to magnetic storage devices...i doubt it would work with flash based technology..



But even so...format = gone.



My flash card got re-formatted. Is there ANY way to retrieve my lost data? some say yes n tell me how, PLEASE.theater opera theater



it depends , somo flash memory for example the sony



they come with a spacial program that make you recover your lost data in case you format .



but i dont think you will be able to recover the data if you dont have a recovery software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd