Thursday, December 10, 2009

My bf proposed me after 9 min after we started to talk....is this normal?should i say yes?

My husband and I met on June 9th and got married August 20th of that year. It was quick but we knew we were ment for each other. We have a wonderful marriage, a beautiful little boy, and another baby on the way. You can imagine growing old with a number of people but try to imagine growing old and not having this man in your life. If you can't do it, say yes right now! Good luck!



My bf proposed me after 9 min after we started to talk....is this normal?should i say yes?amc theater



Follow your hearts, girl. I think it's ok, yes. So say yes, if you feel inspired.!



My bf proposed me after 9 min after we started to talk....is this normal?should i say yes?concerts opera theater



not normal



say no
no, it's not normal. you shouldn't say yes because you've only been dating for 6 months, wait a couple of years so that both of you get to know each other inside and out.
NO not normal.



But if you are still together after 6 months why change things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd